Data entry and page counting operators
- Job Responsibilities
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
- Transferring information from paper format to computer files using a keyboard, data recorder, or optical scanner.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and notifying supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Confidentiality of information.
- Uses basic office equipment (photocopy machine, a barcode printer, and a barcode scanner).
- Maintaining a satisfactory level of quality and productivity as per department standards.
- Completing additional assigned tasks as required by the Team Leader.
- Physical pages need to be counted as per company requirements.
Type of job: part time
workplace: in the office
Educational qualification: HSC
Skills: Computer Operating
experience: 1 to 2 years
Fresh graduates can also apply.
- Job Requirements
- Maximum age is 30 years
- Both men and women can apply
- Minimum completion of Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC).
- Experience in data entry or equivalent training.
- Minimum typing ability of 30 WPM, we must test your typing speed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word).
- Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply
workplace: Dhaka (Kuril)
Salary: Rs. 10000 – 13000 (monthly)
the source: bdjobs